Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Reflection of me

Have you ever noticed that your wallpaper on your computer reflects what you are feeling in your life? I don't know what it was but today I felt the need to put an angel on as my wallpaper. I can't say for sure why I wanted an angel but I feel like I have God watching out for me.
God is watching over me, every step I go. There are days that I mess up and don't do what I should. I am only human after all and even though I am a perfectionist I am not perfect. That is why my wallpaper is a reflection of me. The guardian angel that is watching over me.
My dear son cries from his room that there are monsters in his room, that there is a bad guy outside the window. My reply is simple, "Close your eyes and picture this. Angels, taller than the house, dressed in white, standing outside the house. Every inch of the house is covered by angels, they stand tall and ready with their swords in their hands. Nothing can come into this house that God does not allow."
God does not allow anything in our lives that we cannot handle. It's not that I am stronger than others because if I was I would not have made the choices I did. If I was stronger I would not been swayed when I was younger. There are those who made the right choices when they were young who are stronger than I.
I got some good news today, I was unsure of what type of news it would be when it arrived in the mail. Upon opening this letter gave me hope because it was the beginning of an answer to prayers. God has walked beside me all this way and seen me through so much and he continues to amaze me. I know that I have to continue to fight this battle but only for a little longer and this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment