Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Four weeks of Fitness

It's always tough starting out the new year and being healthy and fit. I feel like I gained 5 pounds over the holiday season and it looks like it too. I stopped exercising and all my muscle seemed to fade away. Today I am making a commitment to do 4 weeks of fitness in February. I don't know why but it all of a sudden hit me. It will not only be physical fitness but spiritual as well. The book of Matthew has 28 chapters so it will be a chapter a day.
My new job is different because I am not up and around like I used to be so I have to make a conscious effort to be fit and healthy. So here it is, my effort. Even though it will be hard some days and I won't feel like it I have to make the effort each and every day. Not just for today or tomorrow but for the rest of my life. The choices I make now affect my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment