Wednesday, November 9, 2011

To Those Who Served and are Serving

There is something that we all take for granted, it is the freedom to live each day. There are so many people responsible for making sure that we keep that freedom that never get thanked. I have a soft spot for the military and I don't really care what anyone else says. The men and women who go out and put their lives on the line for my freedom deserve every ounce of my support and prayers. The little recognition they get on days such as Veterans day and Memorial day are not enough. They should be thanked every day for all that they do.
Thank you to the military men and women who go out there and serve. The front lines, the air, the sea, even here at home. You all deserve so much more gratitude. I thank you for your service. For each day that you go out there not knowing what tomorrow will bring or if it will even come. My heart goes out to each of you. Thank you for all that you do, all that you give, all that you serve. You are truly blessed and a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment