Saturday, June 22, 2013

Moving On

It's been 3 years since my life took a chaotic turn, a day when I imagined that somehow things would all work out, and it would be better. It never happens the way we plan, the things that we want in life are not necessarily what we get. Nearly 3 years to the day I found myself at the place where I started when this all began, physically only.
Many things have changed, I have so many more things going for me. I'm doing better in everything such as my job that I love. The only thing that is the same again, is going back. It's hard to go back, especially when you worked so hard to do things right. There is a point where you feel like you failed, because you couldn't do it on your own. It wasn't easy taking everything that I owned and moving it from a 3 bedroom house into 1 bedroom. It's been stressful, it's caused migraines and I've lost 4 pounds, without trying.
I've been optimistic about all of it, looking on the bright side because I know that it's going to be okay, eventually. I think about all the things I will be able to do with my kids, the money I will be able to save. I think about the help that I have, the ability to run to the store while the kids are sleeping, and I'm grateful. I know that it won't always be like this, just for now.
What's the plan? What are you going to do next? I can tell you that I don't really know. I have my thoughts and the desires of my heart but you can never be sure. I'm already so far gone from the person I thought I would be that I don't know where I will end up. I just know that I have to keep doing what I'm doing. Moving on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment